Found this on www.buzzfeed.com. I’m a big visual person so these are even more helpful for me.
I know this stuff isn’t typical blog fare as I usually prefer blogging for deeper meaning than this but I found it so useful, I am passing it along…and on #10 re: steaks – I love, love, love steak (hubby BBQs a great one) but I have no idea what that chart means, if anyone cares to interpret for me, I’d greatly appreciate it!
The link is below but for your convenience I’ve also pasted in the diagrams.
Take special note of 15 and 21 which are particularly relevant to us creative types!
- Perfect cup of tea
- Tie a scarf
- Set a dinner party table properly (dang it’s confusing!)
- Perfect burger even if you’re vegan
- Which beer glass to use
- Ripeness of an avocado
- Perfect cheese plate
- How to Tip correctly
- Tie a perfect bow
- Know when a steak is done by touch (I have no idea what this thing is telling me!)
- How to transform a “hoodie” or sweater into an emergency laptop sleeve (who knew?)
- How much of what types of food to serve at a party
- How to tie a bow tie
- Converting measurements in cooking
- How to determine the characters for that epic novel (we’re all writing)
- Determine which glue for a project
- When to throw groceries out
- How long to cooke veggies
- How dehydrated are you?
- How to be a creative person
- Determine which wine to drink with dinner (um, for me the answer is always beer! 😉